Help Desk Analyst
3303 Wilshire Blvd , Ste 1225 Los Angeles, CA 90010
We are looking for a Help Desk Analyst to support a project for our client that is a Managed Service Provider in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Perform preventative maintenance on servers and workstations which includes antivirus, windows updates, memory, and storage checks.
- Remote support of desktop and application related issues.
- Manage vendor accounts e, g.
- Verizon, AT&T, Hardware vendors.
- Assist team in projects that include network installs, wireless implementations, and new builds.
- Qualifications EXCELLENT communication and follow up skills BRILLIANT troubleshooting skills 2+ years in the Information Technology field.
- Preferably experience in the hospitality industry.
- Field support and remote support experience required.
- Handles themselves professionally as this will be a customer-facing role.
- Windows 10, Apple Windows Server maintenance
- Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019, Active Directory Wireless network support and deployment
- Meraki, Cisco, Aruba Email account maintenance
- Microsoft Online Services, Google Apps Antivirus
- SentinelOne, BitDefender Backup
- Solarwinds MSP Backup, Veeam Mobile device support
- Apple, Android Remote PC support Documenting SOPs Office Applications
- Word, Excel, Powerpoint Key Areas Of Responsibilities Service Desk support by phone or email Coordinating vendors for support, onsite maintenance, and installations.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business