Help Desk Technician (Hybrid)
1 Bush St San Francisco, CA 94104 US
We are looking for a Help Desk Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large financial firm in San Francisco, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Serve as the first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance
• Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
• Device provisioning not limited to deploying and imaging various devices including desktops, laptops, and iPads
• Office IT equipment setup such as monitors, keyboard and mouse
• Issuance and administering telco’s data SIM card
• Perform user onboarding for technology requirements
• Resolving SaaS product issues with vendor support
• Direct unresolved issues to the next level of support personnel
• Provide accurate information on IT products
• Record events and problems and their resolution in logs
• Follow-up and update customer status and information
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures
• Weekly reporting of ticket status, project status and other area of responsibilities
• 5+ years of hands-on experience for system support in a well-established environment.
• Proven experience as a help desk technician or other customer support role
• Must have experience with supporting Microsoft Office 365
• Have experience with Microsoft Windows 10
• Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation products, databases and remote control
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues
• Proficiency in English
• Excellent communication skills
• Customer-oriented and cool-tempered
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Woody is a Washington D.C. native with two young kids. His professional life began in recruiting, and he continued to work in the industry after moving to L.A. He then moved to Nashville, where he received an MBA from Vanderbilt and moved into the financial sector. After working at a large bank and an RIA, Woody ran his own investment management firm before returning to his first love in recruiting. He is a monster in pickup basketball and is a fitness enthusiast. Woody is an avid Washington Wizards fan (a sign of his tenacious spirit) – but above all, he loves hanging out with his children.