999 San Bernardino Rd Upland, CA 91786
We are looking for a .NET Developer to support a project for our client that is a large healthcare provider in Ontario, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- 4+ years’ of increasingly responsible experience performing program design and programming tasks in Microsoft VB.NET.
- 3+ years’ increasingly responsible experience performing client/server and Intranet/Internet applications design and programming using VB.NET, ASP.NET, XML, JAVA, PERL, VBScript.
- Support client leadership with process improvement and analytic initiatives
- Experience with database development, design and administration and familiarity with IIS, .NET Framework, MSSQL Server, MSSQL Reporting Services, and Oracle. Cerner Millennium CCL language experience is a plus.
- 3+ years’ of increasingly responsible experience in the analysis and design of Client/Server and Intranet/Internet business information systems, and the management of project implementation. Prior systems integration experience on a medium to large project.
- Experience with developing automated solutions for data integration from various sources.
- Technical background in software development. An appropriate combination of education and experience of the above-listed items will qualify a person.
Strong technical knowledge/skills in distributed programming (intranet and internet).
- VB.NET 2008, 2010
- ASP, ASP.NET,
- Microsoft .NET framework
- SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Microsoft SQL Reporting Services
- Strong testing and integration skills.
- Understanding of project life cycle
Cerner Millennium database language (CCL)
- Development of Web Services
- Knowledge of Oracle relational Database
- Microsoft Share Point.
- Siemens Openlink Interface Engine
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business