360 Tech Recruiter (onsite)
Culver City, NY 90230 US
At Kinect, we are committed to an entrepreneurial and winning culture that fosters growth, collaboration, and success, while providing our clients and candidates with an exceptional engagement experience.
Kinect is seeking an Full Desk Technical Recruiter for its Culver City office.
As a 360 Technical Recruiter you will run a full desk with a heavy emphasis on business development and account management. You will develop new leads and client accounts for contract, contract to hire, and direct hire placement opportunities. You will also recruit candidate for open roles to help ensure client delivery and success.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Business-to-business (B2B) sales development experience.
- Experience in the Recruiting and Staffing industry.
- Prior success in developing and closing new business with top level decision makers.
- High volume, multi-channel outreach experience.
- Target new business opportunities by pipelining and prospecting daily using a variety of methods.
- Develop new client accounts and job orders.
- Secure and attend Client Visits either in-person or virtual.
- Manage client accounts and relationships to ensure success and recurring business engagements.
- Develop a pipeline of candidates by utilizing creative sourcing and recruiting strategies including but not limited to cold-calling, referrals, Boolean searches, job boards, networking events, user groups, social media, etc.
- Conduct candidate interviews to thoroughly assess technical skills, soft skills, etc. and properly match and qualify candidates for job opportunities with our clients.
- Act as a brand ambassador for Kinect and the clients and candidates that we represent.
Important qualities and skills:
- Strong motivation for personal growth and success.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to execute and produce results.
- Energetic self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Rock solid team player with a strong sense of ethics and integrity.
- Stellar people skills, a great personality, and a positive attitude.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic coupled with excellent organizational skills.
Why us? What we offer:
- A competitive comp package: base salary plus an uncapped commission structure that includes some of the highest commission rates in the industry.
- Comprehensive employee benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and 401(k).
- Unlimited PTO.
- A fun, positive, and collaborative culture.
- Flexible hybrid work schedule.
- The freedom to succeed. We’re not here to micromanage. Make things happen, generate results, and have control over your day-to-day activities.
Meet Your Recruiter
CoFounder and Managing Partner
A native of Los Angeles, Jorge is a leader, search expert, and a professional networker. Prior to co-founding Kinect, Jorge was a managing partner for a mid-size technology staffing and consulting firm, and specialized in the digital media and entertainment sectors. Jorge holds an MBA in supply chain management from Arizona State University and a B.A. in psychology from California State University Northridge. He is a fitness enthusiast, enjoys sports, and is a self-proclaimed foodie. Jorge also enjoys traveling, music, movies, TV dramas, and spending time with his wife and their two amazing kids.