AWS DevOps Engineer/Architect
1155 S Logan St Denver, CO 80210
Had a request for a resource that we’ re looking to fill for a 3+ month project. The initial SOW with the customer will be for 3 months with the possibility of an extension.
Here’ s the hard skills we’ re looking for:
- AWS Solutions Architect Certification
- Terraform – Expert level skills for writing terraform templates on AWS
- Chef - Expert level skills in authoring Chef cookbooks/recipes for Windows and Linux
- Powershell ninja – Expert level skills in writing powershell automation, powershell DSC templates
- Strong Networking skills in routing between on-premise datacenters and AWS
- Strong Zerto experience for disaster recovery (DR) between DataCenter and AWS
- Experience in setup/configuration of Fx on AWS for file shares/file servers
- Strong documentation skills for documenting all provided solutions
We’ re anticipating a 2-3 week timeframe to start so we’ d like to start lining up resources relatively soon.
We definitely need to have someone who’ s had experience as a consultant working in an embedded fashion with the customer day to day. So strong people skills and ability to work in a team environment is pertinent. Additionally we’ ll need to have someone capable of holding a class to teach the customer how to work with the above technologies.