Administrative Assistant I
Santa Monica, CA
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant I to support an immediate project need for our client located in Santa Monica, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the Business & Legal Affairs team with an interest in working on the business/legal side of the business.
- Key traits for success are excellent organizational and communication skills, ability to work under pressure.
- Heavy filing and scanning for department.
- Answer phones and direct inquiries appropriately with the utmost professionalism and courtesy.
- Review incoming document deliveries and distribute accordingly.
- Internal document distribution for entire business unit.
- Schedule meetings and conference calls.
- Make travel arrangements and complete travel and expense reports.
- Cover letter writing.
- Maintain contacts and calendar information.
- Maintain Business & Legal Affairs status report.
- Proof legal documents and administer execution process.
- Manage office supplies.
- Organization, attention to detail, ability to multitask, exceptional follow through, technologically savvy (will need to be functional with DocuSign, Zoom, setting up conf calls, etc.), ability to handle high volume.
- Prior experience in admin support in a professional environment.
- Music/entertainment experience a plus.
- Other duties as assigned.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.