Android Engineer

Los Angeles, CA 90034

Posted: 09/24/2020 Employment Type: Contract Skill Set: Engineering Job Number: 1249

Job Description


Our client is  looking for highly talented Android Engineers for a project. All engineers write code about 80% of the time and attend meetings and review requirements the other 20%.

Skills required:

  • 3+ years of Java Experience

  • 3+ years of Android development experience

  • Experience with Multithreading Development

  • Experience with RxJava

  • Understanding RESTful concept

  • Experience with GIT

Optional skills:

  • Kotlin

  • Dagger

  • Architectural patterns (MVP/MVVM)

  • Good written and spoken English

Send an email reminder to:

Share This Job:

Related Jobs:

Login to save this search and get notified of similar positions.