Audio/Visual Operations Manager
Universal City, CA
- 7-10 years of relevant experience, including at least three (3) + years in a managerial role, preferably working for a global organization.
- Exceptional knowledge of Cisco TMS and VCS, SX series codecs and Telepresence, VOIP, SIP, H323, Creston, Polycom Endpoints (HDX/VVX/RMX), and AV cloud collaboration solutions.
- Experience in broadcasting, video production, multimedia, or related field a plus.
- Project development, program implementation and service delivery experience with: TelePresence, Video Conferencing, Multimedia Operations, AV Hardware/Software, and Unified Communications.
- Experience with streamlining, implementing, and globalizing policies and procedures that simplify the services provided.
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, supporting multiple initiatives simultaneously, and prioritizing work to meet and/or exceed established service levels.
- Ability to think logically and creatively in problem solving.
- Thorough understanding of a wide variety of audio, video, and control systems.
- Solid knowledge of AV industry best practices.
- Understanding of and experience with service management best practices and process frameworks, such as ITIL, to drive continual process improvement.
- College degree required; Advanced degree desired.
- Experience with Part-time / Full-time / Union / contractor/ employees
- Responsible for inventory, security and organization of AV equipment and resources.
- Experience with network and PC troubleshooting a plus.
- Promotes an organizational climate that energizes, motivates and facilitates teamwork