Audit Senior Associate
1723 Cloverfield Blvd Santa Monica, CA 90404
We are looking for an Audit Senior Associate to support a project for our client that is a large Accounting & Consulting firm in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
An Audit Senior Associate will plan and monitor large accounting engagements involving audited financial statements. They will perform risk analysis in the planning and execution of audits as well as analyze and research assignments involving materiality and interrelationships of statements. On behalf of our domestic and international clients, the Audit Senior Associate will:
- Review and analyze internal control methods and processes
- Prepare audit programs and financial statements
- Prepare management letters and develop cost-efficient financial reporting processes
- Review the work of other client service staff for accuracy and determine training and developmental needs
- Depending on the engagement, the Audit Senior Associate may supervise up to two other accountants.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or related equivalent
- 3-5 years of financial statement auditing and accounting experience within a public accounting firm
- Working knowledge of accounting practices and principles in at least three of the following industries: real estate, construction, manufacturing, automotive, retail, technology, apparel and textiles, entertainment, importing/exporting, hospitality and not-for-profit
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in audit and accounting software, Excel, and Word (we are a paperless office)
- Self-starter with strong organizational, interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills who can interact with all levels of the organization, both internally and externally
- Integrity within a professional environment and a dedication to teamwork and leadership
- CPA certification or in progress is a plus.
- SEC/public company auditing/IPO experience a plus
We have assembled a competitive compensation package to reward our employees for their efforts, commitment and expertise which includes:
- Remote work available
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and other benefit plans
- Paid training opportunities and continuing professional education
- Generous personal days off and holidays
- Reimbursement for CPA review courses
- Reimbursement for professional membership fees
- Complimentary parking and rideshare reimbursement
- Casual Dress Office
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business