We are looking for a BI Analyst to support a project for our client that is a large restaurant chain in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Researches and identifies BI needs, goals, and opportunities by partnering with end users, stakeholders, and data subject matter experts.
- Builds comprehensive dashboards and mobile applications using MicroStrategy while utilizing various data sources (flat files, database servers, etc)
- Keeps current with BI trends to understand best practices by attending conferences and user group meetings.
- Monitors BI content usage and data quality metrics to evaluate BI content and enhances content as needed to better meet the needs of the business.
- Broad business background, including Finance, Sales, and Operations
- Strong computer/technology skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Familiarity with BI visualization tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, Qlikview)
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL preferred
- Strong communication (oral and written), presentation and facilitation skills
- Project and financial analysis skills
- Critical thinking and analysis skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Ability to solve complex problems independently
- Ability to assist with projects
- Ability to build consensus
- Ability to think strategically
- Ability to understand and satisfy user needs and requirements
- Ability to embrace change and continuous learning
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business