Business Analyst I (Customer Service)
Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a Business Analyst I to support an immediate project need for our client located in Woodland Hills, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the Customer Service Operations team with various tasks
- work with team managers to assist in data analysis
- excel worksheet preparation
- inventory analysis & reporting of release performance
- Interpret various supply chain processes and bottlenecks when analyzing/reporting data
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Good knowledge of Physical Supply Chain processes and timelines
- 2-3+ years' experience in a Business Analyst capacity
- Experience working with of Microsoft Office & Legacy (order entry & inventory tool) would be helpful
- Good interpersonal skills & work ethic
- Bachelor' s Degree or higher in Business or Accounting
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.