Cloud Infrastructure Manager (AZURE)
El Segundo, CA 90245 US
This role is onsite Monday -> Thursday.
Seeking a hands-on, passionate and highly motivated Manager, Cloud Infrastructure. This will require expertise in IaaS, PaaS architecture. The Manager, Cloud Infrastructure will be responsible for the development and implementation of DevOps methodologies and security best practices across all of our cloud infrastructure and platform services (Azure).
- Develop tools and frameworks to codify DevSecOps and DevOps best practices for development teams.
- Provide technical leadership throughout the software development lifecycle with a focus on secure solutions.
- Effective People Management: As a servant-leader, you will manage members of the Technology Support staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs across tech functions: DevOps and Network & Security
- Research, Identify, and mitigate security risks in existing and prospective applications and business processes, as well as conduct security assessments and audits, penetration testing, forensic investigations, and incident management
- Proactive monitoring and reporting of potential threats, vulnerabilities and other risks to company assets, systems, and infrastructure
- Building, implementing, managing, and troubleshooting all aspects of cloud infrastructure
Meet Your Recruiter
Nico recently joined our team at Kinect as a recruiter in tech. Born and raised in Nogales, Arizona Nico graduated from the University of Arizona with a B.S in Communication and in true Wildcat sprint. He moved to California in 2019 starting his career as a recruiter in healthcare and recently moving into tech. Nico has been blessed with the best of both worlds and has a passion for bringing communities together which helps out when trying to connect the perfect candidate with the right company. When he is not working, he enjoys playing tennis or exploring new restaurants.