Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a Compliance Consultant to support a need for our client that is a Global Entertainment/Music Enterprise in Woodland Hills, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We are currently seeking a talented individual for a temporary, Consultant position to support Compliance activities.
The Consultant will support the project, which will consist of performing the assessment of existing internal controls framework and creating the gap analysis in preparation for the company' s IPO.
- Project management and status reporting capabilities.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, including documentation of findings and recommendations. Experience preparing compliance functions for IPO readiness.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley Act provisions and methodologies for achieving compliance. Technology implications and requirements.
- An in-depth understanding of IT audit methodologies, concepts, tools, and objectives.
- Experience with IT and application controls testing Knowledge and interest in technology including topics such as operating systems, mobile technologies, software development, networking, and business applications.
- Understanding of commonly used internal control frameworks, including COBIT, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, etc.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows and narratives, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Ability to translate technology topics and audit issues into; business speak; to be understood by executives.
- A solid foundation in? risk and compliance processes and objectives Understanding? of commonly used internal control frameworks, risk frameworks and regulatory/compliance methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk assessment methodologies and developing key deliverables, including process flows, work programs, reports, and control summaries
- Ability to multi-task and oversee multiple engagements and work streams with various stakeholders Ability to handle sensitive/confidential matters in a tactful/discrete manner
- Ability to complete assignments on time, in a fast- paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, and able to manage shifting priorities
- Ability to network and build relationships.?
- 10+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or
- 10+ related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Demonstrated experience executing audits within a complex operational and regulatory environment Sarbanes-Oxley experience preferred Professional Certification such as CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, or similar strongly preferred.
- IPO experience preferred
- Music industry experience preferred
Advanced skills with the following applications required:
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Vision
- Intermediate skills with the following applications desired:
- Adobe Acrobat Pro
- MS PowerPoint
- 10+ years working in internal audit, consulting, assurance services, or 10+ related field, either in professional services or industry.
- Bachelor' s degree in relevant discipline (e.g. Accounting, Finance, or? Business-related field)
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.