11234 Anderson St Loma Linda, CA 92354
We are looking for a Data Architect to support a project for our client that is a large healthcare provider that is located in Loma Linda, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Provide the strategic direction and technical expertise for our client’ s enterprise data warehouse
- Provide detailed direction to the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of data repositories populated by clinical information and administrative systems
- Support client leadership with process improvement and analytic initiatives
- Implement moderately complex automated extract, transformation and load routines using tools such as Unix, Kornshell scripting, SQL, PL/SQL, Data stage, Data junction
- In depth knowledge of interfaces and extracts for healthcare (X12, HL7)
- Understands and applies HIPPA standards and regulations to all areas of work
- Ability to articulate and follow industry-standard software development life cycle (SDLC) processes and procedures
- Minimum five years’ experience developing logical and physical data models in a large data warehousing environment preferably in a clinical or hospital setting
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business