Irvine, CA 92618
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large IT consulting firm in Orange County, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• High technical knowledge and experience at Network Administrator/Network Engineer, including debugging network problems on Ethernet infrastructure, desirable FC SAN knowledge
• Deep knowledge and experience with Linux
• Solid understanding of storage, virtualization, or applications that require storage
• Experience in large scale server architectures
• Experience in Shell/Python Scripting
• Exceptional customer management, presentation and communication skills
• Ability to be on-call periodically to handle support issues after business hours
- Hands-on DevOps experience Kubernetes (MUST HAVE)
- 4+ Azure experience. AWS is a plus
- 3+ Experience setting up CI/CD pipelines, preferably with Azure DevOps (big plus)
- 3+ Linux/Windows Docker containers
- 3+ developing Docker files for ASP.NET Core applications
- Engaging with development, infrastructure, security and IT operations teams at the customer end and identifying repeatable patterns and architectures for cloud migration.
- 3+ years across Enterprise IT in multiple of the following areas: Infrastructure architecture; Database architecture; IP Networking; Zero downtime migrations, IT Security; Data Center Operations, Cloud operating model, Software design or development
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business