3700 Wilshire Blvd , 8th Floor Los Angeles, CA 90010
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to support a project for our client that is a Managed Service Provider in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- AWS resources Operating Service: Creating, Maintaining, upgrading
- AWS resource Monitoring Service (EC2, VPC, ElastciCache, S3, EFS, RDS, CodePipeline…...)
- AWS resources Security optimization
- RDS Database Backup (Daily) & Restore (On-demand)
- Managed CI/CD Pipeline
- Managed GitHub
- Managed Terraform
- Terraform Upgrade
- Blue/Green Deployment
- At least 3-4+ years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience in AWS provisioning
- Experience designing for disaster recovery in AWS
- Expertise in developing Cloud Formation Scripts
- Experience with CI/CD and building test automation frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of Jenkins and Git Hub Enterprise.
- IAM (Roles and Policies)
- VPC (NAT Gateways, Subnets, IP Routing)
- Lambda, S3, Route 53, Kinesis, SQS, SNS
- In-depth understanding of HTTP, experience debugging REST applications
- In-depth understanding of application security and experience implementing it
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPN' s, DNS, load balancing, and firewalls.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business