Director of Technology (Hybrid)
3578 Hayden Avenue , Ste N-1 Culver City, CA 90232 US
We are looking for a Director of Technology to support a project for our client that is an American fashion brand in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 6+ years of experience in a senior technology role at tech company or equivalent
- 2+ years of managerial experience
- Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history of developing and delivering new products
- Knowledge of multiple backend languages (e.g., C#, Python, Node.js / Typescript)
- Strong experience with both OSS and enterprise technologies: Cloud/IaaS (AWS and/or Azure) and data persistence (Schemaless, RDMBS, caching, etc)
- Familiar with native mobile app frameworks (Flutter/Dart, React Native, XCode/iOS)
- Strong experience in DevOps, cybersecurity best practices, observability and continuous deployment/integrations: CI/CD tools, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana (not required, just preferred)
- Experience running daily meetings with development teams and helping teams measure and improve operational excellence
- Excellent presentation, communication and organization experience across disparate global teams and multiple time zones
- Highly data-driven with ability to take initiative
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, owning strategic initiatives on both an on-going and ad hoc basis
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Carlos has recruited in multiple sector’s including Accounting & Finance, HR, Convention Services, and Supply Chain & Logistics. Carlos has a passion for helping others make life changing career moves. Most recently Carlos made his own move into Technology where he plans to apply his 6 years of experience. On his off time, you will find Carlos playing adult league baseball on Sundays and grilling food on the weekends with his friends and family. He also, volunteers with JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates) and speaks to high school students on how to build out resumes for entry level positions.