Engineering Manager (full stack)
Los Angeles, CA
- Drive the development and technical design of tools and technologies that improve daily quality of life and productivity.
- Recruit, screen, and hire top tier software engineers.
- Provide direct and regular coaching and career mentorship.
- Work closely with stakeholders, product owners, other engineering teams to ensure that the team is focusing on the right problems and executing to a high bar.
- Tech savvy with real world experience developing and releasing software
- Software engineer at heart- - familiar with and comfortable with a broad set of technologies that you ve encountered over the years but with very clear areas of depth and subject matter expertise
- Experienced with the management of direct reports and have performed duties ranging from the hiring and firing of employees, to coaching, to conflict resolution.
- Versatile communicator, equally comfortable in a white boarding session with engineers walking through nuanced implementation details as you are sitting with senior leadership and hashing out long term vision and strategy.