Full Stack Engineer
- Looking for a Full Stack Engineer
- Launch and Develop advanced features, including intradepartmental privacy, live streaming, file-sharing, custom touring/events calendar, and custom email services.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, other developers and designers to produce high fidelity wireframes, designs/mock-ups/prototypes for review/iteration/approval.
- Contribute, evolve and maintain development standards and release notes.
- Write technical user stories and convert these user stories into elegant, highly usable performant interfaces.
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks and provide regular status updates.
- Test deliverables against a user story’ s acceptance tests.
- Create and contribute to updates towards technical documentation.
- Minimum 3 years web development experience with C#/.Net
- Experience in media/entertainment industry is a plus
- 1-2 years in an agile environment (Scrum and/or Kanban)
- Strong interpersonal skills with the commitment and ability to perform quickly and effectively as member of a team, as well as work independently.
- Capable of effectively working and communicating with non-technical internal stakeholders and highly skilled technical development teams in an agile manner to dramatically iterate, develop and deliver in a short time.
- Ability to multi-task, problem solve, and execute tasks with accuracy and quality in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong drive to learn quickly continue improving skills and to stay on the cutting edge of web technology.
- Capable of learning new technologies and platforms quickly and able to apply them to solve complex problems.
- Ability to deliver solutions quickly from start to finish.
- Ability to identify areas that can be streamlined or automated.
- Ability to write unit tests when implementing user stories and design and develop code for testability.
- Solid grounding with common design patterns and development best practices.
Highly Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years web development experience with Java
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience