Full Stack .NET Developer
3340 Peachtree Rd NE Atlanta, GA 30326
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large real estate firm in Atlanta, GA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Develop new applications to support our business. Maintain existing through support, small enhancements, and disaster recovery planning/execution
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming
- Improves operations by conducting systems analysis; recommending changes
- Main responsibility would be working on the web and backend (C# .NET).
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to great quality of code at all time.
- Actively participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Work closely with analysts, designers and other peer developers.
- Closely collaborate with partners to design and develop new integrations
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science or other analytical discipline or equivalent experience
- 5 years’ experience designing, developing and supporting enterprise applications
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and a methodical work style
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document accurately and thoroughly
- Proven, real-world experience with mobile development (iOS and Android)
- Experience with web service terms and concepts
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Web API or ASMX Web Services desired
- Knowledge of Blazor framework and or react framework
- Experience with Web/Desktop applications using Microsoft .NET technologies
- Strong understanding of Entity Framework, SQL server and SQL stored procedures a must
- Experience with Front End development with PHP, jQuery, HTML, CSS and responsive design
- An understanding of networks, server infrastructure
- Experience with Azure and/or AWS
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business