Full Stack .NET Developer
17103 Preston Road , Ste 200 Dallas, TX 75248 US
We are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer to support a project for our client that is a large Government Client in Dallas, TX.
- Proficiency in C#
- Experience using latest .NET framework
- Experience in developing ASP.NET Core SPA (Single Page Applications) Blazor/Razor and/or Angular applications
- Implementing enterprise application patterns
- Detail- oriented and excellent concentration ability
- Experience with Syncfusion Blazor components
- Experience in EF or ADO and WebAPI
- Proficient knowledge in MSSQL and Linq
- Hands-on programming experience using relevant languages
- Experience using relevant tool suites
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Strong team building skills
- Understanding of HTML/HTML5, JS, and CSS3 including tailwind
- Familiarity with Design Patterns
- Experience with Azure DevOps, CI/CD, Agile a major plus
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Carlos has recruited in multiple sector’s including Accounting & Finance, HR, Convention Services, and Supply Chain & Logistics. Carlos has a passion for helping others make life changing career moves. Most recently Carlos made his own move into Technology where he plans to apply his 6 years of experience. On his off time, you will find Carlos playing adult league baseball on Sundays and grilling food on the weekends with his friends and family. He also, volunteers with JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates) and speaks to high school students on how to build out resumes for entry level positions.