Full Stack Developer (React)
Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (React.js) to support an immediate project need for our client located in Woodland Hills, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design, develop, deploy and support world-class, enterprise-level products
- Provide estimates to the required level of accuracy for stories and tasks
- Converting user stories into appealing, highly usable interfaces in a “ just in time” manner
- Engage with the product owner and development team early on to seek a deeper appreciation of the client’ s problem/goals
- Capable of generating user personas and user scenarios
- Understand and follow the flow from story boarding, wire framing, prototyping to completed UI.
- Prepare low fidelity prototypes for internal review and brain storming
- Capable of gauging technical feasibility of the prototype
- Present high-fidelity designs/mock-ups for review/iteration/approval
- Capable of working directly with clients and the development team in an agile manner to dramatically improve the prototypes in a short time. Also, able share the UX design philosophy verbally and in writing
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with various other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, etc.)
- Create technical documentation
- 8+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale UI/web applications
- Technical Skillset:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with ReactJS mandatory
- Familiarity with React-Redux library mandatory
- React frameworks such as Next.js, Gatsby
- Sass (.scss) css syntax
- Extensive experience in Web fundamentals like HTML 5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in GraphQL desirable
- Experience in database technologies like MongoDB, MySQL etc a plus
- Experience in working with code editors like Visual Studio Code / Sublime Text / Atom etc.
- Working knowledge of source code repository Git
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.