Full Stack Developer
Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a Full Stack Technical Developer to support an immediate project need for our client located in Woodland Hills, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designs, develops, and implements software packages for websites. Troubleshoots, debugs and implements software code.
- May require a bachelor' s degree in a related area.
- Occasionally directed in several aspects of the work.
- Should possess 8+ years of experience in UI/Web Application development.
- Design, develop, deploy and support world-class, enterprise-level products.
- Strong proficiency in developing UI components using client-side framework ReactJS. [Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with ReactJS is mandatory].
- Familiarity with React-Redux library is mandatory.
- Extensive experience in Web fundamentals like HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Knowledge in GraphQL is desirable.
- Experience in database technologies like MongoDB, MySQL etc is an added advantage.
- Experience in working with code editors like Visual Studio Code / Sublime Text / Atom etc.
- Working knowledge of source code repository Git.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field, or 9 - 12 years of work experience
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.