Full Stack JS Developer
El Segundo, CA
We are looking for a Full Stack JS Developer to support a project for our client that is a large direct-to-consumer distribution company in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Work directly with designers and engineers to build functionally flawless user experiences.
• Translate UI/UX design wireframes to actual code
• Optimize the web applications for maximum speed
• Influence how and what we build with demonstrated technical expertise and full understanding of user experience and interfaces.
• Provide code reviews for fellow web developers.
• Adhere to excellence in software engineering best practices, and instill the same discipline and experience to other team members
• Write effective APIs
• Work closely with product owners and cross-functional team members to define and implement technology-based business solutions
• Support DevOps with release management, continuous integration, continuous deployment, and automation
• Lead and facilitate R&D efforts in cutting-edge technologies or third-party products to enhance development capabilities in the department
• Understand and implement technologies across the full web stack.
• You have 5+ years of experience in designing and building web applications.
• 2+ Years of experience in React/Angular/VueJS Frameworks.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer, developing desktop & mobile applications
• You are a skilled communicator and are comfortable articulating complex ideas and talking abstract concepts.
• You have a deep understanding of SDLC, system design, data structure, algorithms and are comfortable working with highly scalable transactions-based applications.
• You care about code quality and you thrive in a test-driven environment
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business