10220 Aristocrat Way Las Vegas, NV 89135
We are looking for a G2S Architect to support a project for our client that is a large game developing company in Las Vegas, NV.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Develop G2S Client and Server/Host implementations.
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Provide architectural designs/blueprints and technical leadership to G2S team
- Participate in scrum processes like estimating, grooming, standups, code reviews, test case reviews etc.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Angular and build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant will be a plus.
- Prior Casino gaming industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of APM tools like Prometheus/Grafana is preferred.
- Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development and implementation.
- Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development and implementation.
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks.
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business