16300 Roscoe Blvd Los Angeles, CA 91406 US
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to support a project for our client that is a large toy manufacturer in Los Angeles, CA.
• Develop renderings and concept planograms based on POG schematics
• Create 3D renderings and visual mockups
• Work with Design Manager to develop concepts to production
• Create retail circular Ads and banners
• Partner with internal and external team to create storytelling-lead retail environment
• Achieve key milestones/delivery dates on time and on budget
• Ensure alignment with cross functional teams
• High level of creativity, passion and integrity
• Strong presentation skills
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written
• Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, PowerPoint
• Organized and able to multi-task in a high-volume environment
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a changing environment
• Comprehensive knowledge of and experience with production and printing requirements
• Self-motivated and able to work in a virtual environment
B.F.A. in Graphic Design or Fine Arts; or equivalent experience
3+ years’ experience in related industry
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Carlos has recruited in multiple sector’s including Accounting & Finance, HR, Convention Services, and Supply Chain & Logistics. Carlos has a passion for helping others make life changing career moves. Most recently Carlos made his own move into Technology where he plans to apply his 6 years of experience. On his off time, you will find Carlos playing adult league baseball on Sundays and grilling food on the weekends with his friends and family. He also, volunteers with JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates) and speaks to high school students on how to build out resumes for entry level positions.