HR Generalist (Hybrid)
10900 Nuckols Road , Ste 325 Glen Allen, VA 23060 US
We are looking for a HR Generalist to support a project for our client that is a large bank in Ashland, VA.
Minimum Educational & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Previous HR Generalist experience including recruitment, employee relations, benefits administration, and payroll processing (multi-state)
- Previous training experience preferred
- PHR or SHRM-SCP preferred
- Experience with mortgage industry strongly preferred
Minimum Skill Requirements
- High degree of initiative
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage a hectic schedule with frequent interruptions
- Strong problem solving skills
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills including presentations
- Proficient on needed software and systems
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.