Help Desk II
4490 Von Karman Ave Newport Beach, CA 92660 US
We are looking for a Help Desk II to support a project for our client that is a Business Development service in Orange County, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strong Office 365, Windows, Adobe, and common business application troubleshooting skills
- Good working knowledge of Windows Server, Exchange, and Active Directory including user / group management, group policies, filesystem permissions, etc.
- Good working knowledge of networking technologies such as wireless, TCP/IP, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Strong communication skills and ability to resolve technical issues over the phone and with remote access utilities
- Strong technical writing skills for documenting technical procedures and updating system knowledgebase
- Strong laptop imaging / repair skills including cloning disks, data recovery, memory upgrades, battery replacements, screen replacements, testing, cleaning, refurbishment, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and frequent moving of computers, monitors, and other equipment. Must frequently crawl under desks to run cables and connect equipment.
- Must live within 20 miles of Newport Beach office
- Must have reliable transportation, as occasional local travel will be required (moving equipment, picking up supplies, etc.)
- Candidates with IT certifications will be given preference
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Carlos has recruited in multiple sector’s including Accounting & Finance, HR, Convention Services, and Supply Chain & Logistics. Carlos has a passion for helping others make life changing career moves. Most recently Carlos made his own move into Technology where he plans to apply his 6 years of experience. On his off time, you will find Carlos playing adult league baseball on Sundays and grilling food on the weekends with his friends and family. He also, volunteers with JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates) and speaks to high school students on how to build out resumes for entry level positions.