6420 Hollywood Blvd Hollywood, CA 90028
We are looking for an IT Administrator to support a project for our client that is a large retailer in Hollywood, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Act as the main point of contact for all IT related troubleshooting.
- Develop and oversee IT procedures and operations company-wide.
- Monitor & maintain security systems, backup systems, VOIP systems, disaster recovery systems.
- Perform all systems maintenance, ongoing installations, and software updates.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems to ensure system availability and reliability
- Act as the main point of contact for POS systems, ERP Systems troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- Responsible for daily operation and maintenance of all aspects of an e-commerce operation. Act as a liaison with third-party development companies.
- Creates comprehensive reports on a recurring or as-needed basis.
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’ s degree in computer science/engineering/technology/related fields
- Overall minimum 3-5 years of experience in an IT administrator or IT manager role.
- Strong technical analytical, interpersonal, written and verbal skills required.
- Strong Windows Server experience: Active Directory, Group Policy, DFS, DFS Replication, FileServer, WSUS, NPS, etc.
- Strong experience and knowledge of networking, DHCP, DNS, Site-to-Site VPN, RADIUS Authentication, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, VLANs (Ubiquiti UniFi experience preferred)
- Strong experience creating reports using Excel, PowerQuery, PowerPivot, VBA, Macros required
- Experience installing, configuring & administering Hyper-V virtualization platform.
- Experience supporting a POS System & ERP System
- Ability to script complex tasks with PowerShell, Bash scripting.
- Previous experience managing eCommerce websites required (Magento Commerce experience preferred)
- Previous experience maintaining Office365 & GSuite.
- Familiarity with relational database structures.
- MCSA certification preferred
- Minimum five years’ experience as an IT Administrator
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business