Jr Full Stack .NET Developer (Hybrid)
4450 Harrisburg , Ste 200 Houston, TX 77011 US
Essential Job Functions
- Ability to work with the team and stake holders in an agile environment on a given project.
- Ability to build, enhance, and maintain in-house web sites, databases, web applications as well as third-party applications/systems/tools used by the company
- Assumes ownership of issues and troubleshoots, debugs, and resolves programming, performance, feature/functional issues as identified by end users.
- Strong coding skills .NET framework, C, SQL script and possesses knowledge of various database access methods.
- “Big picture” thinking skills to identify solutions that may be different than what is asked for by users but provide an even better value to the company.
- Designs, develops, troubleshoots, debugs, and implements software code for web/mobile applications.
- Works with other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
- Responsible for implementing new front-end frameworks to support agency operations. Integrates web applications with application tier or with backend databases.
- Write clean, efficient, performant and secure code to build web/mobile applications
- Plan, estimate and prioritize work on a cross functional collaborative team
- Drives future technology direction and framework selection across different products and offerings.
- Take a quality-first approach to software development by producing unit tests and automate functional testing as much as possible
- Conduct code reviews with other developers, including security checks
- Mentoring junior members of the team
- Participate in technical interviews
- Quick starter within your area of expertise and steps up to challenges outside of it
- Thrives on collaborating with other team members and across disciplines
- Welcomes feedback and sees it as an opportunity for reflection and improvement
- Always learning - Whether you are learning to help your team to work through new concepts and technology
- You are astute, you know when to push an issue and when to let things lie
- You are friendly - you reach out to your teammates even if they aren’t on your project team
- You can work through ambiguity - you aren’t shy about asking questions to gain clarity
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.