Jr Project Manager
151 Catalina Drive Hercules, CA 94547
We are looking for a Jr Project Manager to support a project for our client that is a IT consulting firm in San Francisco, CA.
- 4 skills and competencies we highly value: Extensive knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, hands-on experience in usage of product backlog tools, preferably Jira (Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP) or Certified Scrum Master is a plus).
- Experience in Software Engineering field, strong understanding of Software delivery life cycle.
- At least 3 years of experience in building Digital Custom Products in a Customer facing environment is a must.
- You know how to get the best out of the Agile team, ensure high team morale, focus on the big picture, on the colleagues’ growth, outcomes and results - you own the delivery.
- Most importantly - lead with accountability.
- Navigate between project management and Scrum Master' s responsibilities - help the Agile team to perform at the highest level, enforce Agile principles and values.
- Lead the Technical Team (consisting of 2 to 10 members) on development work for production issues, enhancements, upgrades, and system implementations.
- Manage T&M, occasionally Fixed Fee projects.
- Manage the internal and customer relationships for successful solution adoption and project progress as well as support sales processes - clarify business needs, work with the Technical Team to prepare proposals, including estimates.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business