Jr Salesforce Developer
300 New Jersey Avenue Washington, DC 20001
We are looking for a Jr Salesforce Developer to support a project for our client that is a large manufacturing company in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
As a Jr Salesforce Developer, you will work and be responsible for executing the business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting SFDC implementations.
- 3+ years of full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Experience with 1 of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Force.com, Apttus
- 2+ years Apex and Visualforce coding experience
- Strong experience with Salesforce and hands-on experience with the Apex programming language, building Salesforce Lightning UI, Salesforce Lightning Connect to call external API, and development of REST Apis
- Support custom data integration with internal systems that connect with Salesforce.
- Support third party tools that are installed/integrated with Salesforce.com CRM.
- Understand Object Oriented development concepts and Relational Database concepts.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business