1683 Walnut Grove Ave Rosemead, CA 91770
We are looking for a Lawson Developer to support a project for our client that is a large restaurant chain in Los Angeles, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Seeking an Infor (Lawson/SQL) multiplatform developer working with our Database Operations team to develop within our SQL Database
- Support Infor (Lawson) Financial and HR Applications S3 and Interfaces
- Develop new integrations to Info and Panda legacy applications
- Develop web services to expose legacy application logic
- Focus on SQL patching, performance management, scheduling job operations, and releasing new SQL tables into production.
- Understand and model target business processes
- Create improvements, simplifications, and re-engineered business processes
- Collaborate with business process owners
- Analyze requirements and design specifications for appropriate solutions
- Actively contribute to team by demonstrating, leading, mentoring, participating, and suggesting
- Produce quality solutions through effective planning, testing, engineering, and collaboration with customers
- Communicate and collaborate with construction teams
- 5+ years Lawson multiplatform development. Lawson S3 v9 and later.
- S3 Financial and HR systems designing and developing business applications.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or Business preferred
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business