Lead Technical Writer (Remote)
100 Coventry Ln Minneapolis, MN 55435 US
We are looking for a Lead Technical Writer to support a project for our client that is a large software company in Minneapolis, MN.
- Author and update definitions on TechTerms.com
- Write and edit content for FileInfo.com
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science
- 5+ years writing technical content
- Experience with HTML and CSS
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to explain technical terminology in a way that is easy to understand
- Experience with multiple operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and mobile platforms
- Broad knowledge of software programs and file formats
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Carlos has recruited in multiple sector’s including Accounting & Finance, HR, Convention Services, and Supply Chain & Logistics. Carlos has a passion for helping others make life changing career moves. Most recently Carlos made his own move into Technology where he plans to apply his 6 years of experience. On his off time, you will find Carlos playing adult league baseball on Sundays and grilling food on the weekends with his friends and family. He also, volunteers with JAG (Jobs for America’s Graduates) and speaks to high school students on how to build out resumes for entry level positions.