3303 Wilshire Blvd , Ste 1225 Los Angeles, CA 90010 US
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
Build, configure & troubleshoot:
- Complex Routing & Switching Environments
- LAN/WAN Networks
- Wireless Access Points & Controllers
- Virtualization Technologies
- Configure and troubleshoot remote access solution support:
- Site to site VPN’s
- SSL VPN’s
- MPLS Citrix/VMware VDI
- Administration and maintenance of the remote monitoring and management system.
- 2-3+ years’ experience working in as a Network Administrator
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work to maintain required productivity levels.
- Must be detailed in documenting information and practice good follow through techniques.
- General problem-solving coupled with a desire to take on responsibility.
- General knowledge of DNS and networking fundamentals including diagnostics with Windows/Linux tools, and CLI familiarity across major networking platforms.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.