Program Manager - Managed Services
This position will be the company s primary representative responsible for the success and satisfaction of Client Managed Services Programs. The Managed Services Program Manager will lead appointed company s program management team members (direct or indirect reports) in developing and implementing processes and procedures with the intention of improving the Managed Services Division s performance. The Program Manager Managed Services will be responsible for adherence and compliance with established company s reporting and Program Management processes (direct and indirect reports) to ensure consistent and successful on-boarding and maintenance of MSP Clients and Accounts.
The scope of responsibility of this role will include the entire suite of Accounts in the Managed Services Division of the Company, for the life cycle of an MSP customers beginning with on-boarding and implementation, through customer retention and satisfaction. The Managed Services Program Manager will serve as the Single Point of Contact for the Managed services team to ensure that decisions are taken by the right people, based on the right information.
- BA/BS preferred, and/or 5 years industry experience
- 3-5 years Account Management/ MSP or Staffing Operations
- 3-5 years Project Management Experience
- Ability to produce and maintain documentation using a variety of tools (i.E. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SharePoint, etc.)
- Ability to travel up to 20%, when needed
- PGMP Certification preferred
- Certification and/or experience working in an ITIL or IT Service Management environment preferred