Project Manager / Sr. BSA (onsite)
El Segundo, CA 90245 US
- This is a PM role with BA duties.
- Onsite 4 days a week.
The Manager, Technical Program will oversee the day-to-day technology operations of an assigned client group.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects that includes working closely with technical leaders and business stakeholders to compose the product vision, goals, roadmap, planning, and backlog prioritization.
- Gather Requirements from leadership
- Engage with the Tech Team as part of Quarterly planning in order to ensure that the highest priority items on the roadmap are delivered on time.
- Work with Engineering Manager to leverage Partners for additional work and resources as needed
- Own the completion, quality and adoption of all quarterly projects by collaborating with Engineering and Tech Ops Managers.
- Demonstrate continuous improvement and customer-centric operational excellence in every aspect of your work.
Experience and Background:
- B.S. or B.A. degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated interpersonal, leadership, communication, project management and documentation skills; ability to assess IT requirements and determine optimum, cost-effective solutions
- 3-5 years of Program/Project Management Experience, ideally in a Technology focused role.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 applications
- Knowledge and background with SDLC practices, Agile Methodologies and related tools (such as Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience working with complex cross-functional team structures, practicing participatory leadership, and taking a collaborative approach to solving problems.
Meet Your Recruiter
Born and raised in Los Angeles, Penina is a natural in the recruiting world. Graduating with a BA in Psychology, she loves to get to know people and enjoys bringing out the best in them with her positive energy. She channels her love for helping people into her work- her favorite part of her job is the long lasting relationships she builds with her candidates. When not working, she enjoys spending time with friends, family, and her bunny. Penina also enjoys visiting local parks and going on weekend camping trips.