18100 Von Karman Ave Irvine, CA 92612
We are looking for a QA Engineer to support a project for our client that is a large automotive manufacturer in Irvine, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Design/maintain test plans including cycles, cases/conditions, expected results and requirement mapping.
- Execute and validate test cases/scripts and identify discrepancies of actuals versus expected.
- Ensure best practices are followed by all test team members on project associated with testing process and documentation.
- Identify and facilitate defect resolution with functional and technical groups.
- Prepare daily and weekly status reports on progress against work plan, including risks and issues.
- Monitor test progress across pre-defined test exit criteria.
- Create final test summary report including lesson learned.
- 5+ years of related experience required
- Intermediate experience in test environment managements, test collaboration, tools selection and implementation in a medium to large company with a global environment.
- Thorough familiarity with business process and data flow identification and documentation.
- Intermediate experience testing application interfaces and data conversion.
- Intermediate experience focusing on a specific application/technology
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business