North Hollywood, CA
We are looking for a Sr Front End Engineer (ReactJS) to support an immediate remote direct hire need for our client located in North Hollywood, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Our client is the industry leader for best-in-class live webcasting technology. They offer enterprise clients like GM, Accenture, Adobe, and Sprint the ability to take advantage of scalable cloud-based computing to present and manage their rich media and engage their audience.
As a Senior Front End Engineer, you will be working on their next-generation live video streaming application, and advanced audience analytics. Working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborating with back-end engineers, and prototyping proof of concepts, you will solve complex UI challenges in innovative ways. You should be well-versed in best practices, but also draw from your experience to know when it may be beneficial to pave new roads. You will be a part of a collaborative environment where each team member feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, and culture.
- 6+ years of experience developing web client applications
- 2+ years of experience with ReactJS
- Subject matter expertise with React, Redux, Thunk
- Experience writing unit tests with Mocha/Chai, Jasmine, or Jest as well as UI component unit tests using Enzyme or similar
- Understands trade-offs between and suggest different feature implementation alternatives
- Collaborate closely with other team members through code reviews and Agile development practices
- Experience with video players, such as VideoJS, and native HTML5 video technology
- Familiarity with event-driven (messaging) architectures
- Basic understanding of running applications and services in AWS
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.