Regional Sales Manager
- Sales Leadership. Lead and develop a team focused on solution sales, consulting and professional delivery services in our customer engagements. Be an example of how to own the customer and team experience.
- Ensure that engagement best practices are followed. Make sure all sales efforts and services engagements are scoped to follow that best practices to achieve quality, success, customer satisfaction, and across all offices and market segments.
- Teamwork. Work with Executive Leadership to define the needs of the practice areas, and be a primary channel of communications to/from the sales teams. Team with the Professional Services leadership to ensure quality of SOW, and that lines of communication are consistently and constantly open.
- Business Acumen. Understand our customer' s overall business drivers and influences, and how to position to ensure a successful sales and implementation of our service and product portfolio. Be aware and in tune with industry, technology, and customer trends.
- Client Relationships. Build and maintain long-term loyal client relationships, as well as establish and attack/convert competitively held accounts.
- Partner Relationships. Build credibility and strengthen relationships with manufacturer partner teams.
- Strategy. Work with Vice President of Sales to develop and execute strategy and go-to-market plans.
- Marketing. Coordinate with Marketing team to develop relevant and impactful customer events.
- Reporting. Combine, review, and validate weekly and monthly reports for submission. Monitor monthly progress against sales forecast and revenue targets using a 30/60/90 funnel and forecasting methodology. Review A/R reports weekly.
- Bachelor' s degree or a related experience, or equivalent corporate training
- At least 7+ years combined experience in sales, leadership, and management.
- Experience and Professional level Certification(s) in one or more of the portfolio of top manufacturing partners
- Cisco / Aruba Networks / Hewlett Packard / Fortinet NetApp / EMC / MICROSOFT
- You are an authentic and transparent leader who builds a culture of success through customer relevance and impact
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Lead by example
- Ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively, in written and oral form, to a variety of audiences
- Intimate knowledge of system and solution architectures
- Demonstrated ability to develop, mentor, and grow team(s)
- The ability to remain technically excellent while leading your team of account executives to do the same