What you ll do:
- Collaborate with operations, sales, and product teams to design and scope out new features
- Architect a solution based on a requirements document for large features
- Implement smaller features described on a Jira board
- Design a data schema that will evolve with the needs of a business
- Develop backend code with Apex
- Write unit tests in Apex
- Develop front end code with Visualforce and Lightning
- Maintain continuous integration system based on VX
- Acquire and maintain Salesforce certifications (company sponsored)
- 3 plus years experience in Salesforce Development
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Salesforce Certified- Platform Developer 1
Our client is headquartered in Irvine, CA. Preferred candidates live within commuting distance to Irvine, or are flexible to relocate.
Our client is an energetic company with an entrepreneurial, informal, versatile, intelligent, and fast-paced culture. We promote an open and relatively flat organization with an emphasis on collaboration, sharing ideas and information. It s more important to innovate, than worry about making mistakes.