The Security Engineer is focused on enabling secure cloud deployments including identity & access management implementation, third-party software integration, incident management capabilities, system hardening requirements, and security requirements development for our application development teams.
- 4+ years of demonstrated information security, risk management & compliance experience
- 2+ years Cloud Security experience with mainly Azure, in addition to AWS or other public cloud
- Industry certifications such as CISSP or CCSP preferred
- Experience in operating and deploying software defined and virtualized networks.
- Experience supporting multi-cloud identify access management solutions
- Demonstrated experience with creating automated workflows and experienced working with DevOps and Software Development teams.
- Skilled at interpreting compliance and security standards into implementable and repeatable controls
- Demonstrated capability to design secure systems on public / hybrid cloud as well as secure solutions for data in transit