Senior Back End Engineer (Python)
Beverly Hills, CA
- Attend Product planning sessions and contribute ideas to the platform.
- Interface with local and remote engineers to add features and fix potential issues.
- Create documentation of code & Environments.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Create solid, clean code.
- Research and learn the latest technologies related to the implementation of products.
- In-depth expertise of the engineering life cycle
- Ability to work in diverse teams with both present and off-site peers
- 5+ years experience in software development.
- In-depth knowledge of Python, Django (3+ years)
- SQL databases, NoSQL databases, Elasticsearch,
- Expertise in github / bitbucket
- Expertise in creating and maintaining restful API services (3+ years)
- Understanding of new fads and trends
- Ability to generate unit-tests
- Exceptional multitasking and time management skills
- Ability to express creative ideas
- Passion for learning new software, techniques, and skills
- Stellar interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills
- Self-starter with high energy who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of digital media is a plus
- In-depth Understanding of hosted cloud services in AWS