Senior Database Engineer
Woodland Hills, CA
- Designs and builds relational databases for data storage or processing.
- Develops strategies for warehouse implementation, data acquisition and access, and data archiving and recovery.
- Builds data models and defines the structure, attributes and nomenclature of data elements.
- May evaluate new data sources for adherence to the organization' s quality standards and ease of integration.
- Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role.
- Database Developer with 5+ years of experience analyzing requirements, designing and developing database solution
- Having worked on AWS Redshift with large data volumes.
- Minimum 5 years of AWS Redshift experience and at least 2 years experience with Snaplogic
- Experience or working knowledge of AWS technologies such as S3 and EC2
- Bachelor' s degree in related field
- Redshift certification preferred, not a requirement