Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Culver City, CA
If you' re already at this level or highly proficient and ready to take the next step in your career this is the opportunity for you.
- Participate with groups that are responsible for the overall strategy, architecture and design of the enterprise cloud
- Contribute to the design of our build/release processes using VSTS.
- Implement, automate, and maintain those processes
- Ensure compliance requirements related to deployments
- Build and maintain tools used for builds and releases
- Maintain shared infrastructure used by all applications for logging, tracing, monitoring, alerting, etc.
- Support change management efforts as directed by senior team members.
- Documentation: Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for all supported computer systems and updates for each system change
- After hours and some weekend work is expected as required
- Ability to troubleshoot calmly and effectively within tight time constraints
- 7+ years operations support deploying web services/web applications experience
- Comfortable with Python or Golang
- Comfortable with Git
- Expert knowledge on Azure Cloud. PaaS, IaaS etc.
- Expert knowledge using VSTS for build release process.
- Experience with containers (e.G. Rkt, cri-o, Docker)
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker Compose)
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (e.G. Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, etc)
- User-level familiarity with modern build experience tools such as Maven/SBT/Grunt/Webpack/npm and familiar with continuous integration (e.G. Jenkins, TeamCity) systems
- Strong understanding of system and networking concepts and troubleshooting techniques
- Very comfortable with Network administration including load balancing, routing, firewalls, VPN
- Good to have:
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Terraform
- Experience with Spinnaker