Senior Front End Engineer (React)
El Segundo, CA
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer (React.js) to support a direct hire need for our client located in El Segundo, CA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writes thoroughly tested and reviewed code towards new features and enhancements to the existing application.
- Actively participates in discussions around coding conventions and standards, including introducing improvements and challenging the existing ideas.
- Builds thoughtful modules and components, keeping in mind maintainability, reuse, and compatibility with the existing architecture. The new code is also evaluated for performance, scalability and stability
- Collaborates with team members, including engineers on the frontend, backend, QA and DevOps during the entire development lifecycle to ensure the delivery of high-quality code to production each and every release.
- Our ideal candidate would have a good understanding of software design patterns, architecture principles and should consider non-functional requirements (like performance, usability, cross-browser consistency, responsiveness, accessibility etc.,) when proposing solutions to the team.
- A willingness and ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- 5+ years of experience in software design and development.
- Solid understanding of software design patterns.
- Strong analytical and technical ability
- Effective collaborator with both non-technical and technical team members.
- Excellent communicator who can articulate technical design trade-offs with team members.
Nice to have
- Experience with AWS products and services (S3, API Gateway, CloudFront, Lambda etc.)
- Experience integrating CI/CD DevOps practices into SDLC
- Experience with API integration
- Experience working in Health Insurance business domain and understands building applications that are in compliance with HIPAA, PCI, PII
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business.