Senior Full Stack Engineer (API development)
Culver City, CA
Do you have a passion for keeping up-to-date with current standards in use? And are you able to quickly master new technologies? Perfect! Then it sounds like you might make a great fit for us.
You' ll work on the development of the full stack interacts with applications and storage hardware.
Part of your job will be to ensure that our customers' requirements are always kept in mind during the full lifetime of a project.
- MysqlDB, Mariadb, or other modern sql database
- Node.Js, Express.Js, Sails.Js, lodash/underscore, JWT
- Microservices Architecture
- Redis, Bull, other caching/streaming systems.
- RESTful APIs
- Webpack, grunt, or Gulp
- jQuery, moment.Js, d3.Js, highcharts
- Vuejs, React, or other modern SPA
- Material Design, Bulma, or another flexible css system
- SASS, LESS, or excellent CSS skills
- Gitlab, or any other script based CD/CI systems
- wiki editing (markdown)
- Mocha, Chai or Sinon, Karma
Desired skill set:
- AWS S3, Microsoft Azure, or other cloud storage integrations
- SocketIO and pub/sub models
- Shell, Bash, or the like