Senior Full Stack Engineer
Woodland Hills, CA
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join our client that is a global Entertainment Enterprise in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Remote until after the pandemic
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Full Stack Technical Developer, you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of applications and interfaces developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers to interpret/translate written business requirements, wireframes and creative designs into functional technical specifications and subsequently into technical design
- Technical planning & requirements gathering including estimates, development, tests, architecting and delivering.
- Provide technical support and contribute ideas into the development and continual improvement of services.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of interfaces to critical eCommerce systems and technologies, including but not limited to order management system, warehouses, and financial systems.
- Troubleshoot and assist in the build of systems integrations with various other consumer marketing platforms (CRM, AdTech, MarTech, Customer Service Tech).
- Create technical documentation.
- 6+ years of work experience in software design and development, and hands-on experience in building large-scale services/distributed systems.
- Experience in building products with Full stack technologies, with excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, OOPs and OOA/D
- Experience with GO a plus
- Good knowledge of Mobile platforms (iOS & Android) and device interaction services like location, push notifications, NFC etc.
- Experience in JAVA programming and application development using Spring MVC, Spring Boot Experience in Rest API development using Spring MVC or Spring Boot
- Able to define, design, implement complex, and scalable systems Good team player and communication skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with Jenkins Setup CI/CD (Continuous Integration / Continuous delivery)
- Bachelor’ s in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent demonstrable experience
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business