Senior Product Manager
Culver City, CA
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our client that is an e-Commerce Cannabis delivery company based out of Los Angeles, CA.
- This position will be remote until after the pandemic
Our client is an e-commerce cannabis delivery business that is reinventing the way consumers purchase and consume cannabis. They are a team of bright, driven, and experienced e-commerce operators from companies including Amazon, Disney, Bird, Nike, MedMen, Weedmaps, Target and more.
They are looking to bring trust, reliability, and customer obsession to an industry that, for the most part, lacks all of the above. They are well-funded ($12 million seed, raised in 2020) and backed by some of the most influential businesses and individuals in cannabis. Sounds like fun? Come join their team!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
We’ re looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead Amuse through our next phase of growth. You will be responsible for understanding and driving the end-to-end user experience.
This opening is for a mid to Senior-level individual contributor with 3+ years of experience, reporting directly to the VP of Product & Design.
This role requires a high degree of entrepreneurial spirit and an ability to get things done.
The ideal candidate will couple deep intellectual capacity and analytical rigor with creativity around go-to-market strategy and customer experience.
We’ re looking for Product Managers who are passionate about advocating on behalf of users, demonstrate a high degree of ownership, and are looking to join a team with a clear mission and purpose.
- You are detail-driven, with a strong technical background and excellent problem-solving skills.
- You are organized and proactively work with other business units to identify opportunities for growth.
- You learn from your mistakes, and you love working with really smart people.
- You have a solid understanding of Product Management fundamentals and deep experience managing technology development in JIRA.
- You are comfortable briefing senior leadership, even when you have bad news; you can communicate effectively with business and technical teams both verbally and in writing.
- If you are someone who thrives in a collaborative environment, jumps at the opportunity to work on impactful and complex problems, and constantly seeks out new challenges, then this is a great role for you!
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business