111 South Jackson Street Seattle, WA 98104
We are looking for a SharePoint Developer to support a project for our client that is a large consulting firm in Seattle, WA.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
• Working with and making recommendations to the Development Supervisors, Managers and Leads regarding maintenance and enhancement of existing Latham SharePoint solutions.
• Working independently to develop and implement comprehensive SharePoint solutions to solve user business requirements; developing solutions in a professional manner and in accordance with established deliverable schedules and firm procedures.
• Developing and implementing new SharePoint customizations for Latham and maintaining existing production solutions, utilizing appropriate technologies (CSOM/JSOM/REST/SPFx)
• Integrating solutions with various internal data sources (SQL/RavenDB/WCF/ASMX web services)
• Coding, testing, and debugging application systems per developed specifications; generating prototypes of various stages of development.
• Leading small, medium and large size projects from design through deployment.
• Maintaining applications after implementation, including user support and software upgrades.
• Participating in consultations with development staff and project analysts regarding system requirements and functionality.
• Performing and/or assisting peer code-reviews for other developers.
• Assisting with the mentoring of and knowledge transfer to other developers.
• Preparing appropriate system and user documentation, as required.
• Performing other related projects and assignments as required.
• 5-7 years of experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 and up.
• 3-5 years of experience with SharePoint Online.
• 3-5 years of experience with Office 365 administration, Office 365 apps and SharePoint Online Admin Center.
• 3-5 years of experience with the Microsoft Power Platform.
• 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Teams, Teams Meetings, Office 365 Groups and OneDrive including support and administration.
• Demonstrated experience developing training materials and sessions for end-user training.
Kinect provides career advice and advancement to tech professionals while providing best in class support to our clients. Kinect specializes in roles in software and applications, IT infrastructure and operations. We provide contract and project resources to a broad range of organizations on a national basis. Contact us to see how Kinect can help you further your career goals.
Kinect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal requirements, Kinect complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company conducts business